Thursday, February 04, 2010

Toyota, Prius, and .... South Park :)

Yesterday as I was driving back home, I spotted a Toyota in my rear view mirror, and boy I changed lanes fast!
And today I was thinking that the answer to "what is faster than a speeding bullet" may no longer be "superman" but "a Toyota car" .... and then the news item about the brakes in Prius models ....
Which is when I was reminded about this absolutely hysterically satirical South Park episode, "Smug Alert" :)
I wish there were an embed option ....

Meanwhile, Apple's co-founder, Steve Wozniak says it is not a mechanical problem of sticky gas pedals or anything.  Then?  "It is the software, stupid!" is what he says.  Well, not those very words--I paraphrased it that way!

What has happened to the auto industry?  As a baseball manager once asked, "can't anybody here play this game?"

No comments: