Sunday, September 25, 2011

Photo of the day: One heck of a funny juxtaposition :)

As one who always is interested in every damn thing, a couple of months ago I downloaded the Groupon app in order to find out what it was all about.  Soon, given my lack of interest in goods and services that are only in the discretionary category, I figured Groupon was one of those in the been-there, done-that list.

But then I haven't figured out yet how to delete apps!  Which is why Groupon and a few others continue to stare at me, and then sometimes I end up checking them ... and so I checked out what deal Groupon had for me this time ...

Turned out that it was a hilarious juxtaposition of two unrelated advertisements on the same screen, but if you are into pun as much as I am (or more!!!) then you will certainly laugh at the screen that I immediately captured with my camera :)

No comments: