Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Gaddafi says Libyans love him. Evita singing "you must love me"

So, the maniacal Gawdawful Gaddafi asserts in an interview with the BBC that Libyans love him.  Boy, this guy is even better than Baghdad Bob.
Gaddafi: "They are not against us. No-one is against us. Against us for what? Because I'm not a president. They love me. All my people are with me, they love me all. They will die to protect me, my people."
Christiane Amanpour: "If you say they do love you, then why are they capturing Benghazi and saying they're against you?"
Gaddafi: "It's al-Qaeda. It's not my people. They came from outside."
The US ambassador to the UN, Susan Rice, says Gaddafi is "delusional:"
 Ms Rice said the fact he was laughing at questions while "slaughtering his own people" showed that he was disconnected from reality.
Watching him say that his people love him reminded me of the evil genius Evita's song:

No comments: