Friday, April 06, 2012

Capitalist pigs are attractive even without lipstick on?

A reader comments in response to Arundhati Roy's Chomsky-like rhetoric against capitalism:
Someone must explain why people escape from communist countries to ones ruled by capitalist pigs. Why is there no traffic in the opposite direction if what Arundhati says is true?
 I am no maniacal supporter of the market system--the highly unequal distribution of incomes and wealth is, for instance, something that worries me a lot.  I agree with her on Anna Hazare too.  But, ahem, the lady doth protest too much!

1 comment:

Ramesh said...

The female is certifiable nut and she can't even do what she is supposed to be god at - write. Is that nonsense she has spewed even readable ??

Nice coincidence that I blogged on the same topic last night also quoting another person's writing - I submit far more readable and sane.