Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I was right on Pakistan: next is the military coup

There was an assassination attempt on Pakistan's prime minister. Well, that was so much a surprise, right, when even somebody like me could figure out that all won't be well in that country! I mean, look at my following posts:
  • August 27th--Pakistan: Situation normal all f*ed up
  • August 25th--The shoe drops in Pakistan. Next the military coup
  • August 21st--So, it is time for a military coup in Pakistan
  • August 11th--The coming complete breakdown in Pakistan
  • August 7th--Pakistan: on the edge of a nervous breakdown
  • August 1st--A new round of conflicts and instability
I will be not be surprised at all if the military steps in. I tell you, the world ought to listen to me more often. And somebody ought to pay me for this analysis and reporting.

There is only one clear winner here: Pervez Musharraf. I am just appalled that this guy goes free, and does not have to pay any damn rupee for all his actions. Amazing.

No comments: