Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I received my first real hate mail. Not pleasant :(

I am by now used to put-me-downs, sarcastic comments, faculty and administrative colleagues behaving unprofessionally and unethically towards me .... but never have I been a target for hate mail.

Until now, that is.

An email I received tells me that someone was ticked off with one of the two newspaper columns that I wrote based on my Ecuador experiences.  I have reproduced verbatim the message in that email:

 Fuck you, nigger.  You are a vestige of my evolutionary past and deserve to be extinct.  Your race and the aboriginal savages of Ecuador have contributed nothing to the modern world.  You filth have no "heritage."  The Europeans did not believe the equator was in the Mediterranean.  You are a revisionist historian that has to resort to lies and trickery to mask the fact that everything that we hold dear, everything that we cherish, everything that separates us from the apes is the culture of the white race.  Universities and the Ph.D curriculum taught in them was devised by whites.  Electricity, pharmaceuticals, politics & democracy, synthetics, cars, computers & the internet, space travel & astronomy, etc. etc. is European cultural heritage.  Do a google search on "Norman Borlaug."  This one white saved your race from extinction.  If it wasn't for him, most of India and China's population would have starved off.  And how do you thank whites for saving billions?  Lies and slander.  Fuck you, filth.  You belong in a mud hut, starving to death, like most Indians.  For crying out loud, 65% of the population of Ecuador is MESTIZO-- mixed European and aborigine.  And now we se this regression in humanity, backwards, into an earlier mental and behavioral level.  Go practice your OWN heritage.  Starve to death.  Good riddance, nigger scum.

Life is a mixed bag, I suppose. Not rainbows all the time :(

No comments: