Monday, July 21, 2008

Release Me: The Swedish song

That voice is Frida Öhrn’’s. 28-year-old Frida was born in Stockholm, Sweden. Her mother, a teacher, and her father, a chiropractor, divorced when she was very young, so she was raised for the most part by her mother. Music was key to Frida’’s life from a very early age, “we sang a lot when I was little, my mother sang a lot, and my father taught me how to play the guitar, and he showed me all kinds of music, Elvis and The Beatles and honky-tonk music.”. Outside of music, Frida’’s passion as a child was dancing – classical ballet, tap dancing, oriental dancing, and figure skating, which she competed in professionally until the age of 15. “So I always had that love to be onstage, to communicate with people from the stage. I like having attention. I am one of those...”
More at the official website

No comments: